Windsor High School
Carlile Macy and AXIA Architects were chosen to provide complete master plan and construction document preparation for Kirkpatrick Stadium at Windsor High School. The project included planning for both the first phase construction and the ultimate stadium development. The first phase project included a 400-meter synthetic track, artificial turf soccer and football field, and field events including shot put, discus, pole vault, and jumps. Future phases will include the development of restrooms, concession building, field house, and terrace area.
Our landscape architects led the track and field design with AXIA Architects, as the Architect of Record, coordinating an expedited approval process through DSA. Other members of the team included:
- Miller Pacific Engineering Group: Geotechnical engineers
- Suite 16: Electrical engineers
- ZFA: Structural engineers
- Team Ghillotti: Construction.
Phase I construction was completed in October of 2009 for approximately $2,400,000.
- Site topographic survey
- Development of a master plan in conjunction with school staff
- Design development and budget refinement
- Contract documents
- Assistance during bidding
- Construction staking
- Construction administration