Saggio Hills is a luxury resort and premier home site development on 258 acres in the heart of the Wine Country
The resort consists of 40 guest units (130 rooms), a full service spa, restaurant, pools, and conference center, nestled on the expansive site among the vineyard and oaks. The project also includes two estate sites, a community park, and a City water pump and fire station.
Scope includes master planning, improvement plans, and final map for three major parcels. Design included home site development, network of narrow roads, and utilities, with an emphasis on views, aesthetics and tree preservation. Work also included creek restoration.
Client: The Robert Green Company
Location: Healdsburg CA
- Master planning and improvement plans for network of road and utilities for 258 acres
- Coordination of all private and public joint trench work
- Road work designed with emphasis on tree preservation, earthwork minimization and retaining walls
- Creek restoration and enhancement for over a mile of upper Foss Creek
- Building site planning to maximize view, provide privacy, and tree preservation
- Land surveying: aerial and field survey of entire 258 acres; legal mapping and final mapping
- Civil engineering: master planning, design development, and improvement plans for grading, roads, and utility work
- Landscape architecture: creek restoration and irrigation design