Montgomery Village North
Montgomery Village North is a sewer, water, and road replacement project in Montgomery Village, a vibrant business district in the heart of Santa Rosa. Work also included contaminated soil removal plan and Caltrans permitting.
Project required close coordination with Montgomery Village management for construction scheduling, traffic control plan, and vehicular and pedestrian access to minimize disruption to businesses. Carlile • Macy coordinated and obtained Caltrans approval for road work, ADA accessibility, and utility work within Highway 12. Carlile • Macy initiated a fire flow analysis for the area, prompting the replacement of an outdated 6” water pipe to a 12” fire system meeting current CBC fire code.
- Coordination of contaminated soil removal
- ADA ramps for non-standard conditions of Montgomery Village
- Caltrans permitting
- Removal and replacement of sewer, water and streets in vibrant commercial area
- Exhibits and planning for construction coordination
- Civil engineering
- Site topographic mapping
- Construction administration